It can be hard to know where to start if you’re looking for commercial lighting. There are many options out there, which can be confusing. To help, here is a guide to commercial light fixture retailers in Walnut Creek, CA, that will help you understand everything from the basics of what commercial lighting is to how much it costs and why you should choose it over other types of lighting.
What is commercial lighting?
Commercial lighting is all about providing the right light for your commercial space. It aims to provide bright, energy-efficient, and safe illumination. Commercial spaces include offices, warehouses, retail stores, and other areas where people work or shop. Commercial light fixture retailers in Walnut Creek, CA, differ from residential lighting because it needs to be more durable to stand up to daily wear and tear without breaking down quickly.
Types of Commercial Lighting
When it comes to commercial lighting, there are several different types from which to choose. However, even though each has its benefits and drawbacks, you need to consider your business’s specific needs in Walnut Creek, CA.
For example, fluorescent bulbs are what you want if you’re looking for something that can be easily installed without much difficulty or cost (and is relatively low maintenance). They’re also effective at reducing energy costs due to their long lifespan and low light output per wattage used. On the other hand, they won’t work as well in dimly-lit spaces like offices or warehouses where bright lights may be necessary for safety reasons.
Why do you need commercial lighting?
You need commercial lighting for several reasons. For instance, your customers may want to see better, or your employees might want to see better so that they can be more productive and make fewer mistakes in the workplace. You also want your business to look good—not only because it’ll help with sales but also because people who walk into your place of business will assume that you care about what they think and feel when they walk into your store. If you have an outdated or shabby-looking building in Walnut Creek, people will assume you’re running a rundown operation with no concern for quality. You can change this by installing commercial lighting to make the place look more welcoming.
How much does commercial lighting cost?
The cost of commercial lighting depends on several factors. Price can vary significantly between different types of lighting, vendors, and locations.
The cost of commercial lighting in Walnut Creek, is dependent on many different factors, including:
- The type(s) of fixtures being installed
- The kind and size of fixture you select
- The location of your building
Why choose commercial lighting?
There are many reasons to choose commercial lighting. Here are some of the most important:
- Energy efficiency: Commercial buildings use a large percentage of the United States country’s energy, and it’s estimated that up to 20% of that can be saved just by adding efficient lighting. This will mean lower utility bills and a minor impact on the environment as well.
- Longer lifespan: The average lifespan of a commercial light bulb is about ten years; with LED lighting, it’s closer to 20 years or more! This is an essential factor to consider when you buy something in bulk for your company; you don’t want it breaking down before its time is up!
- Reduced maintenance costs: Because LEDs last longer than traditional bulbs, there won’t be as much need for replacement parts when something goes wrong (fewer replacements means less labor involved).
Commercial lighting may be a good choice for you.
Commercial lighting may be a good choice if one has a large area to cover, many people using the space, or want to save money on energy costs in Walnut Creek, CA.